Chicago's Most Wanted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago's Most Wanted

Chicago's Most Wanted

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CMW Not Such A Clean Clan After All =(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mrscarney9507

CMW Not Such A Clean Clan After All =( Empty
PostSubject: CMW Not Such A Clean Clan After All =(   CMW Not Such A Clean Clan After All =( I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:45 pm

Well I am sorry to inform your clan that I have found one of your members with a dirty screen shot, and it will be submitted to punkbuster shortly.

CMW Not Such A Clean Clan After All =( Pb000667

Sucks that you would allow such people in your clan! confused

In case some of you cant read screen shots clearly the clan member is =CMW=Tartan
Back to top Go down
The.L@zy.One
Admin
The.L@zy.One

PostSubject: Re: CMW Not Such A Clean Clan After All =(   CMW Not Such A Clean Clan After All =( I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:55 am

First off that's a shitty job on faking a ss

Second TARTAN is on ACI staff so I'm sure he is the last person we have to worry about.
Back to top Go down
https://cmwclan.forumotion.com
-Irish!-ACI-

PostSubject: Re: CMW Not Such A Clean Clan After All =(   CMW Not Such A Clean Clan After All =( I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:02 pm

Okay first off faking PBSS in and of itself can be a bannable offense. You have no proof, you don't have the original, you don't have any streamed logs. Your whole story is that of a 5 year old's. Report that to PB in they'll laugh in your face for many reasons. Mr or is it (mrs?) [DU]xXJokerXx you're a fucking clown. I have my eye on you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CMW Not Such A Clean Clan After All =(   CMW Not Such A Clean Clan After All =( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CMW Not Such A Clean Clan After All =(
Page 1 of 1